Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

MY near death experience

Hi my name is Troy and i'm going to tell
you about my near death experience. One day
me and my cousin decided to climb a tall tree that
was tall as a 2 story house but kinda taller.


We climbed the tree because we were
bored just watching tv. so we went to grab
some chips and started to climb the tree.
When we got to the very top I went to sit on
this skinny branch. With my chips when I was
eating my chips the branch broke.

When I was falling down the tree i was
hitting every branch   on the way down.
when I hit the ground my cousin quickly
climbed down the tree and went to get my
older sisters. When my sisters came out they
saw me lying on the ground so they went to call
my mum to come back from the shops. When they got
back they had to call the ambulance.

When the ambulance arrived they had to take me to
the hospital to check my body if i was ok.
They said that I had no broken bones or
anything bad. The only bad thing was that
my body was in pain. I had to miss school for
a few days. But the good thing is when I was
falling down the tree I couldn't feel anything.
but when I woke up I was feeling deze there was lots
of people around me. I was on the ground for a
few mins when I woke up the ambulance had already arrived.


In the end I survived now I know not to climb trees.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Troy, My name is Ella and I'm from Grey Main School in T3. Wow your experience must have been scary for you and your siblings and your cousin! I have been in a scary situation like that when me and my sister were playing tag inside and I fell through one of the windows in my house! Now I know not to play tag inside!
    Bye For Now
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Troy

    What an experience! I never knew that this had happened to you. How amazing it is that you didn't have any broken bones or worse. It's just as well that your cousin was there to call for help.

    Keep up the good work Troy!

    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora, troy what an experience so lucky you had no broken bones I've heard of people doing the same but were unlucky so happy that you're fine from blake

    ReplyDelete