Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences:

1: I went to the shop to get a drink.

2: I hate basketball because I don't know how to play

3: I have a friend called Andrea and she is cool

4: The kittens were adopted by the family was gone back to the shop

5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite because it is nice to eat for lunch

6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends that like to have party all the time

7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking because it was kinda broken

8: Sara owned a dog and its name was Jack

9: We have apples in the fridge to eat at the rugby game

10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa and she brag some staff back to NZ
WALT: USE complex sentences in our writing
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment